Central European Exchange Programe for University Studies, or CEEPUS, is a mobility programme for academic staff and students of higher education institutions that are grouped into cooperation networks. The purpose of the programme is to promote regional mobility and university cooperation.
Based on the academic purpose of their mobility, students can choose one of the following categories of mobility:
- Short-term Student: for research stays lasting from 6 days up to 3 months;
- Student: for semestral mobility lasting from 3 months up to 10 months;
- Short-term excursion: for atendees of CEEPUS summer/winter schools, lasting up to 6 days.
Each member country is responsible for funding its incoming mobility. The monthly scholarship ammount is based on actual living costs and varies from country to country. Detailed information is available on www.ceepus.info (on the home page, click on the flag of the host country).
WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION TERMS?
- Both sending and receiving university are part of the same network;
- You must have completed at least two semesters of your studies at the time of your mobility;
- You are a citizen of one of CEEPUS programme member countries, OR you are a full time student in one of them.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are submitted exclusively through www.ceepus.info platform, where you should register and fill out the electronic application form.
- June 15th for mobility in the winter semester
- October 31st for mobility in the spring semester
If your home and desired host institution aren’t part of the same network, you can still apply for mobility as a freemover. Please note that additional rules apply for this category of mobility .
Full list of currently active networks: https://www.ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx#nbb
National CEEPUS Office: Nacionalna CEEPUS kancelarija – Fondacija Tempus