Home » Student Exchange

Student Exchange

Student exchange is a type of mobility which includes studying abroad for a short period of time. The exchange can last from 1 to 10 months depending on the programme.

When on exchange, students are still officially registered  at their home university, and they attend classes at the host university during their mobility period. When applying for a student exchange type of mobility, apart from other documentation, the student has to put together a learning agreement, with all corresponding courses from the home and host university.

The documentation which the student needs to provide in order to apply for a student exchange varies based on different programmes, but most programmes will require the following documentation:

  1. Learning Agreement (download UNSPMF template learning agreement: UNSPMF_Learning Agreement_TEMPLATE)
  2. Transcript of records, translated in English
  3. Proof of registration at the home university
  4. CV (Smernice za pisanje CV-ja i korisne fraze,Online forma za pravljenje Europass CV-a)
  5. Motivation statement (Smernice za pisanje motivacionong pisma: http://www.razvojkarijere.uns.ac.rs/index.php/e-savetnik/10-e-savetnik/pisanje-dobre-biografije/22-motivaciono-pismo)
  6. Copy of  passport
  7. Language certificate
  8. Proof of graduation, translated in English (for MA and PhD applicants)
  9. Two to three recommendation letters from professors

Make sure that you are aware of the required documentation!

For more information about student exchange programmes, make sure to regularly follow the website of the University of Novi Sad, as well as the website of the International Relations Office of the University. Also follow the website of the Faculty of Sciences – International Relations Office in the News & Opportunities tab.