Regional BioCamp (May 27-29, 2018) is a three day seminar for top graduate and postgraduate students in natural sciences, who are interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical industry.
Regional BioCamp 2018 offers participants an excellent opportunity to:
- Gain insight into the professional and business environment of the global pharmaceutical industry
- Learn how science and practice, the profession and business connect for the benefit of the patient
- Interact with key experts and leading managers from Lek, Sandoz and Novartis
- Gain first-hand experience in starting up and managing a company
- Explore career opportunities in different areas of the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with talented students from other countries
Who may apply?
We invite regional university students in natural sciences, from last year pre-graduate studies, masters, doctoral and post-doctoral studies, to apply for the Regional BioCamp 2018. The event will be held in English and English fluency is required.
A total of 35 selected students will be chosen based on their academic excellence, professional experience and extra-curricular activities.
Application deadline: February 28, 2018