The international conference Open Readings 2020 for students of physics and natural sciences will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania on 17-20th of March, 2020.
Participants can take part in oral and poster sessions presenting on extensive range of topics. Participation is free of charge.
This is the link with online registration: http://www.openreadings.eu/registration/ The deadline for registration is 1st of February!
The conference programme consists of oral and poster sessions on extensive range of topics, social events and amazing invited speakers:
- Chennupati Jagadish, Australian National University, Australia
- Klaus-Dieter Kreuer, Max Planck Institute, Germany
- Chihaya Adachi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Boris Chichkov, Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
- Mikhail Belkin, Walter Schotty Institute, Germany
- Mihir Pendharkar, UC Santa Barbara, USA
- Laura Na Liu, Kirchhoff Institute of Physics, Germany
- OSRAM representative
This is a great opportunity for students, especially for those who are seeking a career in science, to listen to world-class invited speakers and to get some experience at giving a talk or making a poster. The conference is open to any enthusiastic student from all over the world.
For more information please visit: openreadings.eu