The Initiative d’excellence (IDEX in short) University Grenoble Alpes is proud to offer master scholarships for international students. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic record and their material situation.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The University Grenoble Alpes is a public research university in Grenoble, France. Founded in 1339, it is the third largest university in France with about 45,000 students and over 3,000 researchers.
The schoolarships are offered for master students in the field of informatics and mathematics.
“Master Informatique”, for the following international programs:
Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG,
Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization,
Cybersecurity – CySec;
” Master Mathématiques et Applications” for the following international programs:
Master of Science in Applied and Industrial Maths – MSIAM,
ORCO and Cybersecurity – CySec.
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding);
- The second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
These scholarships will cover the following:
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 EUR per academic year for master 1;
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of the scholarship is 5000 EUR.
How to Apply?
When submitting an online application for the CySec, MoSIG, MSIAM or ORCO program, applicants will just have to tick a box “I wish to apply for a scholarship” Applicants do not have to apply for the scholarship directly.
- Copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English;
- Certified copy of the final grades obtained from all University Studies;
- Copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and the date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission);
- Recommendation letter(s). You can submit up to three recommendation letters (print on letterhead and submit using the online tool (uploads).
For more information please visit the official website.
Deadline: 30th June 2018.