The University of Nottingham is offering Developing Solutions Masters funding for students starting full-time masters degree programs in September 2020.
The aim of the Developing Solutions Masters award is to enable and encourage academically able students from the developing and third world countries.
Application Deadlines: submission of application will be open from March 2020
Application for September 2020 intake is open from 1 March 2020 and closed by 2 August 2020.
Application for December 2020 intake is open from 1 June 2020 and closed by 18 October 2020.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the developing and third world countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Science, Technology and Education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
- The applicant must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for a full-time Masters degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes.
- Candidate must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- The applicant must have sufficiently enabled to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.